- 0 SEK
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Leading edge technology and sleek, supra aural design puts the new David Clark PRO-X a generation ahead of any other aviation headset in its class. The perfect combination of comfort and performance. From its feather-light yet extremely rugged magnesium alloy headband and suspension system, to its best-in-class Hybrid noise cancelling technology and Bluetooth compatibility, you simply wont find a better headset or a better value.
What is Hybrid ENC? Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling features not one, but two microphones - one located on the exterior of the dome and isolated from the speaker (feed-forward) and a second internal microphone placed near the speaker (feed-back). The exterior microphone acquires the noise before it gets to the ear canal. Working in concert with the internal microphone, the signals are then inverted to produce a reverse, anti-noise signal, resulting in unsurpassed active noise reduction performance.
- Internal microphone signal provides feed-back noise reduction
- External microphone signal provides feed-forward noise reduction
- Peak attenuation, 30 dB @ 150 Hz
- ENC attenuation range, 20Hz - 1 KHz
- Up to 50 hour battery life (2 AA batteries, not included)
- Dual voice coil transducer for fail safe operation
- Digital signal processor (DSP) provides clear communication and high fidelity audio
David Clark PRO-X overview:
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Dual voice coil drivers provide fail safe operation to ensure full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Bluetooth wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal electronic devices
- Stereo/mono switch
- M-55 electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
- Rugged yet lightweight magnesium alloy headband and suspension is adjustable for personalized fit
- Low profile, leatherette head pad with breathable, vented design eliminates hot spots
- Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and eliminate heat buildup
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth wireless technology and volume control
- Control module powered by two AA batteries (not included) for up to 50 hours of use
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 7.5 oz.
- FAA TSO C-139 - meets or exceeds all TSO requirements
Delivery includes: David Clark PRO-X Headset (incl. control module and GA twin plugs), headset bag, user manual.