Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
The Garmin D2 family of premium GPS aviator watches was the first to put true global flight navigation capability on the wrists of forward-looking pilots and flying enthusiasts. Now, with the D2 Delta series, this technology has been brought to whole new levels of capability and connectivity. With advanced aviation and sport watch functions, these sleek new designs - available in 3 sizes - accent your style while helping to navigate your day. These watches also include handy features such as storage for up to 500 songs and our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution.
Garmin D2 Delta PX - for high-flying Aviators: Featuring a full-sized (51 mm) form factor with an elegant titanium gray diamond-like carbon (DLC) finished bezel and bracelet-style watch band plus scratch-resistant domed sapphire crystal lens, the D2 Delta PX model is the most evolved, most sophisticated aviation wearable to date. Built for extra-rugged durability in demanding environments, it’s a true GPS-based flight system that you can count on to provide reliable situational reference and backup navigation in your cockpit.
What’s more, the D2 Delta PX is the first D2 series watch to offer a wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor for blood oxygen saturation awareness. Then, between flights, you can use the latest sport watch features - including Elevate wrist-based heart rate monitoring, daily activity tracking, training metrics and more - to keep up with your personal fitness goals. For these intense activities, each D2 Delta version comes with a soft, flexible black silicone sports band, offering easy QuickFit® band replacement without tools. And wherever you travel, smart notifications (mails, text messages, alerts and more) can display on the watch to help you stay in the know while on the go.
Check Oxygen Saturation - The Pulse Ox sensor on D2 Delta PX uses light beams at your wrist to determine the percentage of hemoglobin in your bloodstream and show your body’s oxygen saturation level. This O2 saturation level is dependent upon a number of factors, including your overall health condition, breathing rate and activity level. Checking with Pulse Ox can help you gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes.
Technical Specification Garmin D2 Delta PX:
- Measures - 51x51x17.5 mm
- Display - 30.4 mm in diameter, 240 x 240 pixels, colored, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel, domed sapphire crystal (lens material)
- GPS / GLONASS - yes
- Weight - 87 g
- Battery life - Smartwatch mode (up to 20 days), GPS mode (up to 32 hours), GPS & SPO2 mode (up to 18 hours), GPS & Music mode (up to 13 hours), UltraTrac mode (up to 70 hours)
- Integrated memory/history - 16 GB
- 3-axis compass with HSI (horizontal situation indicator)
- Touch and/or button lock, GPS coordinates, Audio prompts, Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Auto CourseView updates
- In-flight Pulse Ox
- Several sport features
- Compatible with various other Garmin portables such as VIRB Action Cameras
- Altimeter with adjustable baro setting
- Music storage - up to 500 songs
- Calendar, Barometric altimeter, Sunrise/sunset times
- Connectivity - Bluetooth®, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®, Flight Stream 510, selected Garmin portables
- Find my phone feature
- Smartphone compatibility - iPhone®, Android
Delivery includes: Garmin D2 Delta PX (DLC titanium band), black silicone watch band, charging/data cable, user manual.