Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
We have put all of our 100 years experience in aviation lubricants and engines into AeroShell Oil Sport Plus 4. Our lubricant research specialists, working in Shell laboratories, both in Europe and the USA, have worked closely with major engine manufacturers to produce the worlds first specifically developed engine oil for light sport and very light/ultralight aircraft 4-stroke engines. By working with the major engine manufacturers, Shell Aviation is proud to announce the latest addition to the AeroShell family - Sport Plus 4. For the first time, across the world, aviators will be able to obtain a true aviation oil specifically suited for light sport and very light/ ultralight aircraft 4-stroke engines. AeroShell Oil Sport PLUS 4 overview:
- Multigrade oil designed to be used in any climate, anywhere in the world.
- Additive technology, which perfectly suits the requirements of integrated gearbox and overload clutches (ROTAX 912 & 914 Series).
- High thermal stability for longer-lasting and safer lubrication.
- High evaporative stability to lower engine oil consumption.
- Better cold flow characteristics for easier starts and quicker protection.
- Powerful anti-oxidancy action to protect and clean parts for longer periods of time.
- Strong dispersants to prevent build up of sludge and varnish.
- Specially selected base oils incorporating synthetic technology to help prevent sludge problems when operating with leaded fuels.
- Anti-foaming additives to maximise lubrication effectiveness.
- Excellent elastomer compatibility to protect hoses and seals.
- Special additives to neutralise acid build-up.
- Can be used with both unleaded fuels and Avgas 100LL.
Meets or Exceeds Highest International Specifications: API SL, JASO MA, VW 502 00, Fully Approved - All ROTAX 912 &914 Series engines, SI-912-016/SI-914-019 - Selection of suitable operating fluids for ROTAX engine type 912& 914 Series.
Note: DO NOT use AeroShell Oil Sport Plus 4 in engines that are designed to use Ashless Dispersant aviation piston engine oils such as AeroShell W Oils. This includes aircooled Teledyne Continental Motors, Textron Lycoming and Jabiru engines.
Quantity: Box with 12 Bottles à 1 Liter