- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
- Garmin D2 Bravo Titanium edition, utvecklingen av "handledsnavigering".
- Tunnare, lättare och mer utvecklad GPS mot tidigare.
- METAR för den senaste väderinformationen.
- Direct-to och Nearest knappar är aktiverat för hela världens flygplatsdatabaser.
- Justerbar höjdmätare, HSI, ZULU/UTC , plus trådlös kontroll för Garmin VIRB action cameras.
- Spårningsfunktion för multisportaktiviteter.
First, Garmin invented wrist-worn portable navigation. Then, with the D2 Bravo pilot watch, we took the idea a step further - combining even more capability and features in an elegant design that is lighter, thinner, more connected and simpler to use in todays busy cockpit environments
With streamlined mode selection, a crisp color display, enhanced graphics, added wireless connectivity options and an easy-to-access METAR screen for weather information at a glance, the D2 Bravo is a true GPS-based flight system in a wrist-worn configuration. Think of it as a pragmatic backup navigation tool that doubles as a stylish, highly accurate timepiece that any pilot or aviation enthusiast would be proud to wear anywhere, anytime.
Every pilot needs a backup plan, and the Garmin D2 Bravo is a smart one. It boasts a high-sensitivity GPS receiver, altimeter with adjustable baro setting and a 3-axis compass with HSI course indication. Theres a premium sapphire lens that offers superior hardness and scratch resistance. Plus, the bright, extra-crisp, full-color Garmin Chroma Display features LED backlighting for great visibility in all lighting conditions. With its distinctive leather strap (or included black rubber watchband), stainless steel bezel and reinforced composite housing, the D2 Bravos stylish good looks promise extra-rugged durability as well.
Using its built-in worldwide airport database, the D2 Bravo lets you access either of our signature Direct-to and Nearest routing functions by simply pressing dedicated buttons. So, you can fly straight to the location or waypoint of your choice - or find the nearest airport if you need to land quickly. You can view your route on a basic moving map display. Or, follow the HSI course needle to your destination. By setting your own waypoints, you can also navigate easily to any location not included in the database. In fact, you can even create Mark on Target waypoints to easily reference - and return to - locations youve flown over.
To aid in situational awareness, you can assign customizable data fields to display GPS groundspeed, GPS track, distance from waypoints/airports, estimated time enroute, bearing, glide ratio and other useful flight parameters. Theres also a handy altitude alerting feature that can be set to notify you when reaching or leaving a preselected altitude. The watch can show you local time and Zulu/UTC time. And you can select the stopwatch function for timing approaches or flight legs. The baro-based O2 Altitude alert feature will automatically notify you when youve reached an altitude where supplemental oxygen is required.
Technical Specs Garmin D2 Bravo Titanium Pilot Watch:
- Dimensions: 2.0" x 2.0" x 0.6" (51.0 x 51.0 x 16.0 mm)
- Display: 1.2" x 1.2" (30.4 x 30.4 mm), 218 x 218 pixels, transflective MIP color display, also negative mode display
- Weight: 2.98 oz (84.4 g)
- Battery: rechargeable Li-Ion battery, battery life up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode / up to 20 hours in GPS flight mode / up to 4 weeks in watch mode
- Water rating: 10 ATM
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Barometric altimeter, electronic compass
- Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone), vibration alert, music control, VIRB control
- Watch functions: Zulu/UTC, time of day (12/24h), calendar (day/date), daily alarm
- Built-in memory: 32 MB, available 23 MB
- 1,000 waypoints/favorites/locations, 50 routes
- Running features: virtual pacer (compares current pace to target), V02 max estimate, recovery advisor, race predictor, running dynamics, accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod), personal records
- Cycling features: compatible with Vector, multiple bike profiles, bike speed/cadence sensor (optional)
- Swimming features: pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories), stroke type identification (e.g. freestyle), open water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Additional: receives Garmin Pilot notifications, Connect IQ app support (watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps), EXO antenna (GPS/GLONASS), wireless connectivity, ANT+, Bluetooth, Weather Alerts, UltraTrac, tempe sensor support, TracBack, Auto Lap, Time/Distance alerts
Delivery includes: Garmin D2 Bravo Titanium Pilot Watch with titanium band, black rubber watch band (replacement tools included), USB charging/data cable, AC adapter, Quick Start Manual.