- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
- Elegant utformad GPS-aviatorklocka med reptålig safirlins, diamantliknande kol (DLC) titanfärdig karm och utbytbara klockband
- Luftfartsfunktionerna inkluderar fullfärgs dynamisk rörelsekarta, GPS-navigering, NEXRAD vädervisning, flygplatsinformation och automatisk flygloggning
- "Smart notifications" hjälper dig att hålla kontakten, medan "Sport watch"-funktioner erbjuder handledsbaserad hjärtfrekvens, aktivitetsprofiler, träningsspårning och mer
- "Direct-to" och "Nearest-buttons" förbättrar flygplaneringskapaciteten och gör att du enkelt kan planera / ändra flygplanerna och överföra till Garmin Pilot App
- Inkluderar baro-justerbar höjdmätare, kompass med HSI, Zulu / UTC-tidreferens, timers / varningar och mer
- Batterilivslängd: upp till 12 dagar i Smartwatch-läge (beroende på inställningar), upp till 20 timmar i GPS-läge eller upp till 35 timmar i UltraTrac-batterisparläge
Luxury takes flight with wrist-worn precision GPS mapping within Garmin D2 Charlie Aviator Watch:
- Elegantly crafted GPS aviator watch features a scratch-resistant sapphire lens, diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium finished bezel and interchangeable watchbands
- Aviation functions include full-color dynamic moving map, GPS navigation, NEXRAD weather display, airport information and automatic flight logging
- Smart notifications help you keep in touch, while sport watch functions offer wrist-based heart rate, activity profiles, fitness tracking and more
- Dedicated Direct-to and Nearest buttons plus enhanced flight planning capability allow you to easily build/modify flight plans and transfer to the Garmin Pilot App
- Includes baro-adjustable altimeter, compass with HSI, Zulu/UTC time reference, timers/alerts and more
- Battery life: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 20 hours in GPS mode or up to 35 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode
Ordinary watches have a movement. Revolutionary watches start a movement. Welcome to the revolution in global flight navigation, sparked by the Garmin D2 Charlie Aviator Watch. With a rich array of color mapping, weather, waypoint reference and flight logging features, D2 Charlie sets the standard for on-wrist situational reference and backup navigation in your cockpit. You can pan and zoom the watch’s moving map to quickly expand your view of airports, waypoints, terrain, obstacles or weather activity along your route of flight. Wherever you travel, smart notifications (emails, text messages, alerts and more) can display on the watch to help you stay in the know while on the go. And between flights, you can use the latest sport watch features - including Elevate wrist-based heart rate monitoring, daily activity tracking, training metrics and more - to keep up with your personal fitness goals.
Crafted of premium-grade materials and featuring a titanium bezel with diamond-like carbon (DLC) finish, the D2 Charlie Aviator Watch is available in 2 distinctive versions. This one features a deluxe brushed titanium bracelet. Each watch has a bright, high-resolution, full-color Garmin Chroma Display with LED backlighting to assure great readability in all lighting conditions. For added scratch resistance, both versions incorporate a high-strength domed sapphire lens. QuickFit bands let you reconfigure the watch for any occasion, activity or adventure - no tools required. And you can further customize the look with free watch faces, photos, apps and data fields, available from the Garmin Connect IQ online store.
In aviation mode, the D2 Charlie watch’s detailed moving map display and extensive databases help you visualize your flight path in relation to nearby navaids, airports, intersections and VFR reference features such as roads, cities, bodies of water and more. Enhanced Direct-to capabilities allow you to add multiple waypoints and fly a Direct-to course to any waypoint in your flight plan. And while in flight, you can view your route on the GPS-referenced dynamic map display - or follow the HSI course needle to your destination. By setting your own waypoints, you can also navigate easily to any location not included in the database. In fact, you can even create Mark on Target waypoints to easily reference - and return to - locations over which you’ve flown. There’s also a dedicated Nearest button on the watch that will locate the closest airport if you need to land quickly for a mechanical issue, weather precaution or passenger emergency.
With wireless connectivity to your smartphone, the D2 Charlie series can make quick work of flight logging and other record keeping tasks. During takeoff, the watch will detect your aircraft’s change in altitude and automatically initiate the logbook function - recording date, duration, total flight time and route. Then after your flight is complete, it will sync this logbook data via your smartphone to flyGarmin.comand the Garmin Pilot App.
Specifications Garmin D2 Charlie Aviator Watch:
- Lens material - sapphire crystal
- Bezel material - titanium
- Case material - fiber-reinforced polymer
- QuickFit watch band compatible - yes (26 mm)
- Strap material - titanium and silicone
- Physical size - 51 x 51 x 17.5 mm
- Weight - with silicone strap 89 g, with titanium bracelet 147 g
- Water rating - 10 ATM
- Battery - rechargeable lithium-ion
- Display - sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP), 1.2" (30.4 mm) in diameter, 240 x 240 pixels, color display
- Battery life - smart mode up to 12 days, GPS mode up to 20 hours, UltraTrac mode up to 35 hours (without wrist heart rate)
- Memory/History - 16 GB
- Clock Features - Time/date, Zulu/UTC, 12/24h, day/date, GPS Time Sync, automatic daylight saving time, alarm clock, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset times, face It watch face creator
- Sensors - GPS, GLONASS, Garmin Elevate (wrist heart rate monitor), barometric altimeter, compass, accelerometer, thermometer
- Connectivity - Bluetooth Smart, ANT+, Connect IQ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- Smart notifications, calendar, weather, music controls, find my phone feature, VIRB remote
- Smartphone compatibility - iPhone, Android, Windows
Delivery includes: Garmin D2 Charlie Aviator Watch (with titanium bracelet), black silicone strap, charging/data cable, documentation.