Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
The 2.3-inch screen has high contrast and guarantees good readability even in direct sunlight. The selected frequency is displayed in large characters and can be easily read by a quick glance at the display. The night mode also enables easy reading in low light. Frequently used functions are dedicated to the keypad for quick access to the desired function. The large flat keyboard provides smooth and fast functional handling.
6 watts RF output power
For better communication range, the output power has been increased to about 6W typical (PEP) / 1.8W typical (carrier) compared to IC-A24E (5W PEP / 1.5W carrier).
IC-A25CE stores the 10 recently used channels. You can easily access channels by using the directional keys, channel knob or keypad. This is suitable for switching between multiple channels, such as NAV (NE version) and COM channels. In addition, you can freely edit (replace, delete, rearrange) the stored channels.
Intelligent battery with detailed battery status
The included 2350 mAh BP-288 intelligent battery provides up to 10.5 hours * operating time. Battery health status can be checked on the battery status screen in the menu. It is very useful for optimal charging and battery health. * Tx: Rx (Max sound): standby = 5: 5: 90. (Bluetooth® OFF, GPS ON)
- IP57 dust cover and waterproof construction
- Ability to use alkaline batteries with BP-289 tott battery cartridge
- BNC antenna
- 121.5 MHz emergency frequency button
- Priority Scan
- VFO scan, memory channel scan, priority search
- ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
- Side tone lets you hear your own voice from an external headset
- Internal VOX capability
- 300 memory channels (in 15 memory groups) with 12 characters / name
- 8.33 kHz channel spacing
The box includes
- The handheld radio
- Battery pack (BP-288)
- Rapid charger (BC-244)
- Headset adaptor (OPC-2379)
- Belt clip (MB-133)
- Tomacc for batteries (BP-289)
- Antenna (FA-B02AR)
- Wrist strap