Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
rescueME EDF1 is an LED emergency light that is safe to use and that lights up for a long time to signal in an emergency. The unique lens design combined with the use of advanced high-efficiency LED technology provides a constant level of light throughout the life of the replaceable battery. The light is spread at a 30 ° angle in 360 °, so the light is also reflected above you, which makes you visible from the air.
Unlike single use pyrotechnic flares, rescueME EDF1 can be used repeatedly in any of its four modes, providing continuous visibility over a longer period. The device is both safe to store and use and you do not affect the environment in the same way as a traditional flare. The compact size and rugged design make rescueME EDF1 a perfect safety product in an emergency bag, life jacket, car or hiking backpack.
- Battery: Lithium Primary, LiMnO2
- Up to 6 hours battery use
- Four modes of operation plus SOS signalling
- Range up to 7 miles /13 km
- Temperature range: Operating: -20°C to +55°C Storage: -30°C to +70°C
- Size: Hight 87 mm x 42 mm diameter
- Weight: 155 gr
- Easy change replaceable battery
- Waterproof to 10 meters
- 5 year warranty