Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
With the introduction of Automatic Identification System (AIS) functionality, Return Link Service (RLS) technology, and Near Field Communication (NFC) capabilities in one 406 MHz Personal Locator Beacon (PLB), the rescueME PLB3 represents a significant step forward in the evolution of PLB’s. The merging of 406 MHz and AIS distress messaging effectively pairs both global and local rescue, thereby maximizing access to the most effective rescue resources available. In addition, NFC capability provides users with the world’s first smartphone connected PLB and the all-new Return Link Service feature provides users with the comfort in knowing that their distress message has been received and their location detected by worldwide Search and Rescue personnel.
As a leading innovator in life-saving products for both professional and recreational use, Ocean Signal is proud to offer the PLB3. As the world’s first Personal Locator Beacon to include AIS and the world’s first PLB to include NFC, there’s no need to justify why the PLB3 should be your first choice.
- No Subscription Required
- 406 MHz Cospas Sarsat Distress Signal (MEOSAR Compatible)
- 121.5 MHz Local Homing Signal
- AIS (Automatic Identification System) Locating Signal
- Smartphone connectivity via NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Free Ocean Signal Beacon Mobile App (IOS and Android)
- Return Link Service (RLS) Functionality
- GNSS via GPS and Galileo Satellites
- Strobe and Infrared Strobe Light
- Global Coverage
- Simple PFD attachment
- Designed to Integrate with common Inflatable PFDs
- Multifunction Clip System Included
- Small and lightweight
- 5-year battery life
- Over 24 hours Operational Life