Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
ACR ResQLink 410 RLS is a small but resilient PLB that floats in water. It has been professionally engineered and tested to ensure it can withstand even the harshest elements. This buoyant Personal Locator Beacon requires no subscription for use and with the inclusion of the new Return Link Service (RLS) feature, this ACR beacon provides you with the comfort in knowing that your distress message has been received and your location detected.
RLS works by sending a signal back through the Cospas Sarsat satellite network to confirm to the beacon user that the distress message from a beacon has been received and their location has been detected. User confirmation is distinctly indicated by a flashing blue light.
With three levels of integrated distress signaling technology – GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability – the ResQLink 410 RLS quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. Additionally, a built-in strobe and infrared strobe facilitate nighttime, or other low visibility, rescues.
- No Subscription required
- Return Link Service (RLS) Functionality
- GPS and Galileo GNSS
- Built-In Buoyancy
- Strobe and Infrared Strobe
- Global Coverage included MEOSAR compatible
- Small and lightweight
- 24+ hours operational Life
- Multi-function Clip System Included
- Size: L:4.52” W:2.03” D:1.49”
- Weight: 0.33 lbs
- Battery: Non-hazmat Lithium batteries (LiMnO₂)
- Replace battery after 5 years or after emergency use
- Storage: -22°F to +158°F
- Operating: -4°F to +131°F
- Waterproof: 16.40 ft for 1 hour, 33 ft for 10 min.
A PLB must always be registered before it is used.